Monday, December 22

first full english post, haha

Thanks God, I pass the trial lo.. Actually, I dun think that I can pass. The indoor one still ok, 3 obstacles-“ mountain, side parking, 3 point”, all that are not problems for me. However, , I “ die fire” for 2 times totally along the process for the driving examination outside the circuit of Institute. Perhaps the examiner treated me more kindly and leniently. Hopefully I will not repeat the same mistakes in the real exam that may be held on January next year. I am overwhelmed with happiness this few days because too of MU got the world club champion..yaya, just triumphed over the South American university soccer team one—1-0 lo, haha that is Rooney s goal.

The NS first batch participants will start the service starting from this Saturday. God will bless you all, don’t be worry, haha, I am the second batch one. Just discovered that most of the Methodist friends go for Bumimas Camp, just a few for Junaco. Time flies too fast, isn’t that, this Saturday will be 27 of December, that means there will be one month already after SPM on this saturday. Methos tuition programe started soon, I think on end of January or end of February ba Haha, forget looo.. I can confirm that I will attend the Methodist tuition programe, does anyone else attend too?
If can, leave your name, I really want to know..Thanks

No comments: