Wednesday, February 11

I am the real driver from this second in Malaysia

Thanks, god, indeed, with the strenth and blessings from Him, i pass the driving test half hour ago. hahah!

tuition programme started already 10/2, well due to this reason, i have no longer time than before to update blog, but i hope all friends will visit my blog too and also leave comments.. hahah. i feel a little sick yesterday night and now is better. brain feel addled. perhap i just back from selangor and neglect rest.hahah, well, i have upload the selangor trip photo on my second blog and welcome u all to visit it.
now a little bit miss dear sister in Australia. bless you, jie!!!

2 comments:

TheLameLime said...

Waa~~~ Congratulations! You're finally a driver! ^___^ Haiya, I'm still so slow, the bukit part really hard la... Happy driving! :D

号东有书 said...

thanks-you can do it, trust me!!